Vegan diet mistakenly blamed for baby’s death

1 Comment
Share

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Falsely Diagnosed as Malnutrition from Vegan Diet

Erik at Vegan.com pointed out this frustrating and saddening article about a family whose young child died of what was originally thought to be malnutrition due to a vegan diet but was later proven to be caused by carbon monoxide poisoning from an exhaust vent. Unfortunately, the state of Utah is ignoring this “clear case of carbon monoxide poisoning” and is taking one of the couple’s other children away because the state is still convinced that the baby’s vegan diet was to blame for its death.

Unbelievable.

One Response to “Vegan diet mistakenly blamed for baby’s death”

Leave a Reply