[Sixty-year-old Sophie Matala, an employee at the Pretoria (India) Medforum Hospital] said that her ordeal started on May 11, 1999 when she sat down for lunch at the hospital canteen and ordered her favourite plate of goulash and began to take a few bites of the meat.
Matala said she found the meat slippery and could not cut it with a knife. She then placed it in her mouth but the meat was so tough that she could not bite it.
She then took the meat out of her mouth and inspected it with her colleagues. To her horror she found that it was a piece of penis …
Matala was so traumatised that she vomitted for the rest of the day and from that day was put-off by meat. She had since become a vegetarian.
Yeah, I would think unexpectedly finding a penis in your food might be a good impetus to go veggie.