Vegetarian dies from Mad Cow

1 Comment
Share

A vegetarian teen in the UK has reportedly died from the human form of “Mad Cow Disease”:

The family say they can’t understand how Jorawar contracted the disease when he was brought up in a vegetarian household and rarely ate beef. They believe the answer could lie in gelatin—a meat protein used in yoghurts, sweets and other food products.

One Response to “Vegetarian dies from Mad Cow”

  1. Toronto Tenants

    This is an extremely valid point.

    Gelatin may come from the behind the hides of cows but in slaughter houses it is often in contact with spines and other high concern parts of the cow.

    So don’t think you are being a vegan by eating Jello, its make constituent comes from cows!

Leave a Reply